Re: Gimp (current svn) crop tool

Martin Nordholts wrote:
> Updating the Fixed: Width/Height entries would be nice indeed, and I
> plan to fix this before 2.4, I just haven't found the time to do so yet.
> Since I have already written the surrounding code, fixing this should go
> fairly quick.

Crap, just recalled why this isn't still done; the entry widgets used
for Fixed: Width/Height is not the same as for Fixed: Aspect ratio/Size,
and does not support a user-override mode, so you will unfortunately
have to wait for 2.6 for automatically updated Fixed: Width/Height entries.

It would be easy to update Fixed: Size however, since that uses the same
widget as Fixed: Aspect ratio, so I'm still curious about what you mean
with "crop zone"

- Martin Nordholts