From: Ted Gould <ted@xxxxxxxx>
To: gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Glimmer Labs <glimmer07@xxxxxxxxx>, Inkscape Devel List
<inkscape-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TinyScheme and GIMP
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:26:36 -0700

Hello,

On the Inkscape project we received a patch from the folks at Glimmer
labs which adds Scheme functionality.  It uses the TinyScheme
interpreter which looks like it's also being used by GIMP.  From what I
can tell, it seems that GIMP is including TinyScheme in the source tree.
Is that your long term plan?  Do you expect TinyScheme to be an external
library at some point?  If we were using it in Inkscape also, would that
change the answer?  Is your TinyScheme patched for UTF-8?

        Thanks,
                Ted

--- Begin Message ---
Sven,

I tried to e-mail this to the GIMP-devel list, though I am not a member.
Do you know if it got lost in moderation?  Should I resend it?

	Thanks,
		Ted