Re: [Gegl-developer] PyGEGL instant crash

David Gowers wrote:
> Using Python 2.6, typing 'import gegl' at the interpreter prompt
> causes the following crash to immediately happen:
[snip]
> I'm also pretty sure that the bug lies in the pygegl module, as I've
> compiled and used many other modules for Python 2.6, with no problems,
> and I ran the babl and gegl tests successfully (and the gegl editor
> works okay too)

I have only tested pyGEGL with the 2.4 version of Python. It possible (or very
likely?) that something has changed in the 2.6 version of Python. I don't have
the 2.6 version installed at the moment so I can't investigate this further.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.