index colour images: interp

Hi,

I just noticed a little warning has been added to interpolation dlg. Nice
touch, it's important.

"Indexed colour layers are always scaled without interpolation. The chosen
interpolation type will affect channels and masks only."

I'm concerned this text is far too technical for most users and hence
lost.  Suggestions:

c/Indexed colour layers/Indexed colour layers (eg. GIF)/

c/affect channels and masks only/only affect separate colour channels and
transparency masks/

(The word reordering emphasises the only.)

Indeed it may be best if this only gets shown when relevant. If there are
no indexed layers present (which will often be the case) it is irrelevant
and just slows the user by feeding him unneeded info to parse.

Apart from that I really like the way it's layed out. The little icon
brightens up the rather boring dlg. , the layout is very pleasing to the
eye.

/gg