Re: Interfacing with a 6-DOF Device

> I know that the tools>transform tools>* show
> outlines while performing the requested operations -- is there a way
> to tap into this infrastructure to improve my performance any?  (Or
> any other performance tips/tricks would be helpful ...)

Better yet, I've been looking at the gimprotatetool source -- it looks
vaguely possible that I could instantiate a rotate tool in my plugin
and simply pass it events through the motion procedure in the
GimpTransformToolClass (although I confess I'm having trouble figuring
out where to start).  Is this a possibility?  (I would like to use
this route so, as I mentioned previously, I can leverage the
outline-previewing capabilities of the transform tools in addition to
the rotate functionality.)

Thanks,
Eric