Re: Low resolution proxy for faster previewing.

Sven Neumann escribió:
>> I think this is because the entire data is being redrawn regardless the
>> zoom factor
>>

> That is a wrong assumption, only the visible area is being redrawn.

Thanks for your reply and clarifications.
I meant when a large image is zoomed out. Sorry if I didn't explain
myself more clearly.
I wanted to say that the actual pixels are redrawn, not just the pixels
showed on screen.

So, the conclusion is that we have to wait until the GEGL porting for
this, isn't it?

Gez.