LGM: top-10 feature requests...

Guys and gals,

For our presentation at the LGM meeting we would like to show some
results from our UI redesign projects.

To keep it interesting for the GIMP crew and the users in the audience,
I would like to centre this around the top-10 most requested features
in GIMP. You know the ones that make your eyes roll when they get
posted here or in bugzilla, again, and again, and again.

Of course I am looking for the ones that are UI related, so 16-bit color
is not interesting, but adjustment layers is.

Please help us to make this list by suggesting these top-10 bugs.

Please, please, please do not take this as an invitation to post
new requests you just made up in this thread, or to discuss the merit
or solutions for any of them. Please, please, please don't.

Just post the three-word descriptions of these requests that you have
seen a thousand times, and make your toes curl or your blood boil when
you see them.

Thanks for your help,

     --ps

         principal user interaction architect