Re: Gimp natively on mac OS X

Thanks,

i wrote a first set of instructions. It's rather long and painful, but hey
it worked ^^

but just a quick question... i thought i'd try color management, but it was
a bad idea because now it fails loading the profile and won't start anymore!
how can i reset the color profiles used? i tried uninstalling and
reinstalling it but it still tried to open the profiles