Re: Enhancement Proposal: Add a temporary magnifier

I think that the user should be able to select between
a 1:1 mouse resolution scale and one that matches the
scaling of the loupe's zoom.  This would be good to
offer at least on any test version that is developed,
until enough user feedback is obtained to eliminate
one of the options.