Re: Enhancement Proposal: Add a temporary magnifier

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 18:01 +0100, peter sikking wrote:

> I am not sure if Sven wants another feature request in bugzilla.
> If so I will write it.

Yes sure. We have discussed the feature here and now we should make a
useful bug report from it. That will help to remember the outcome of the
discussion and it might attract a developer who wants to work on this
feature.

I am not at all opposed to bug reports. I just doubt that it makes much
sense to keep adding enhancement requests without discussing them
beforehand. We currently have about 600 open bug reports, most of them
enhancement requests. For someone who isn't deeply involved with GIMP
development, it seems impossible to find out what would be important to
work on or even to get an idea of the direction that GIMP is taking.

Sven