finding plug-in prototypes

Not all plugin-related functions and objects are described directly from
within gimp's help, e.g., register, or the gimp object and gimp.Image.
I'm using python-fu, and can find some of the simple answers in the
actual gimpfu.py, but others are embedded elsewhere. I'm wondering if
there is a reference web page somewhere which might list the functions
used in plug-ins (especially python-related) which are not explicitly
listed in the PDB or help menus of gimp? I'm especially interested in
gimp.Image and gimp.Drawable.

Thanks,
D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net