Re: Trial of improved color management

Hi,

On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 18:02 +0900, Yoshinori Yamakawa wrote:

> I improved lcms display filter for the reference.
>
> More informations, examples, patch and Win32 binaries are available at:
>   http://cue.yellowmagic.info/softwares/cdisplay_lcms_trial.html

Why don't we just work on this together? The way it is now is that you
confront me with a bunch of patches without having talked to me and
without explaining their purpose. From a quick look I can see that there
are some useful changes in there but also some things that need to be
done differently. We could avoid a lot of duplicated efforts and wasted
time on both sides if you would ask beforehand and work more closely
with me. I would be more than happy to get some help with color
management. After all it's the major blocker for 2.4 at the moment.

Sven