LGM/2007

LGM 2007 is approaching, and we have to deal which GOIMP people will
be attending.

There will be limited funding to sponsor the air fare costs, comming
from GIMP  donations, and possibly a little from LGM funding.

In order to knwo which people can be sponsred, we need first to know
who wants sponsorship (and to a certain degree, how hard one wnats to
go/needs the sponsorship to go/is involved with the project).

People who is attending can add their names at
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TellUsYoureComing .

Anyone who will need the sponsorship or simply wnat to query about the
possibility, should e-mail me as soons apossible, so it can be
deliberated among the GIMP developers.

Regards,

	js
	-><-