Re: changes in script-fu in 2.3.14

Sven Neumann writes:
> On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 08:22 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
>
> > I don't think that the NEWS file is the right place for this. Someone
> > should set up a detailed description of the changes with instructions on
> > how to fix scripts that stop working after the update. We should then
> > refer to this document from the 2.3 release notes (and of course also
> > from the 2.4 release notes when they are written).
>
> Any volunteer for this?

Doesn't that require someone with a good knowledge of what all the
changes are?

If someone can make a quick comprehensive list, I'd be happy
to help with getting it into a more readable form, if that's the
issue. I don't know enough about the changes to make the list myself:
I know what I've done to convert a few small scripts, but we need
someone with more general knowledge than that.

--
    ...Akkana
    "Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional": http://gimpbook.com