Re: improving bicubic interpolation

Many thanks for the offer. Finally Simon was able to come up with a copy
of Keys' paper for me but I will keep your offer in mind since I came
accross several references to pdfs on IEEE that may also be useful.

Thanks to all for the many positive and helpful replies, and especially to
Simon for coming up with the goods.

Now to see what effect it will have in practice.

regards, gg.