Re: improving bicubic interpolation

In the USA the papers are almost universal available thought
interlibrary loan. The cost of the service is born by the libraries that
lend the material. The service is available at least to some degree
world wide though I don't know to what extent and if there are charges.

Al1 most all deliveries are handled electronically and are usually in
your hands in a matter of hours if they aren't delivered to you via email.

Gordon