Libre Graphics Meeting

Hi,

it's probably about time that we start to plan some details and to book
flights for this year's Libre Graphics Meeting.

  http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/

As far as I know there is supposed to be sponsoring for participants
from conference sponsors. We are also in the lucky position that quite
some money has accumulated from donations. Only recently we have
received a single donation of $5,000.

That should allow us to get all active contributors together in Montreal
this May. So who is planning to come? It looks like large parts of the
website have not been updated yet. It would probably be a good idea to
change that. We will need a list of participants and the Wiki
(http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TellUsYoureComing) might be a good place for
that.

Any volunteer for coordinating the GIMP participation to the conference?

Sven