Re: Gimp 2.4 workflow break

Bart wrote:

> So what about if GIMP could recognized what was the last used image
> window and if you press a specific shortcut that woks only on the
> image
> window GIMP will call the command on the last used image window?

A very reasonable request. Although Sven is surely going to tell
us that things are very tangled in reality.

Assuming there are no duplicates in the shortcuts for the
main window and all the tool "windows" (they are not really
windows, they have the roles of inspectors and palettes).

The only exception I see is for cut/copy/paste et al.
That should be possible with text is focussed textfields,
and ideally also with other objects, like colors and other
atomic items users manage in lists (paths, layers, etc)...

     --ps

         principal user interaction architect
         man + machine interface works