Workshop:Gimp Artistis - donation question

Hello Gimp Developers,

I am an artist and am creating a workshop for other artists who would like to use GIMP to create digital artwork.
I am charging $26.99 for this workshop.  I would like to donate a portion of the proceeds to the conference.
I may also offer a download after the Feb-March session, that would be substantially less but may still allow for a small contribution to the developer conference fund as well.

I was directed to post to the Gimp developer list for details about how to go about this correctly.
Are there any guidelines that I should be aware of?  What kind of details should I provide to you prior to this project?  I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for such a dynamic tool.  I realize that I am using it unconventionally perhaps.

I am using the Gimp for windows version 2.2.13
This is my way of giving back to the community.  reply to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Respectfully,
GypsyOwl

In case you need more info:
I have artwork in the header at http://www.gypsyowl.org  and at http://www.cafepress.com/gypsyowl
I have workshop information posted at http://www.gypsyowl.blogspot.com
The later of the two listed have GIMP download icons present on the sites.  The org site is going through a rebuild and will soon be run by the joomla content manager.