Re: Polygonal Selection Tool Re: Bug 119646

So, are you saying that you never receive events where event->type == GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS?
Is there any other way to implement the action you want to bind to doubleclicking? No other tool uses doubleclicking, and consistency is often preferable. Enter should probably be kept even if you do implement another way of accessing autocomplete, since it is consistent with the workings of the transform tools (and a few others?)
Personally, I would find <some combo of modifiers>+click more comfortable than double clicking - I would expect when double clicking that 2 new points would be added in the location of my clicks.