Re: Using drawables with preview

On 12/4/06, triffid@xxxxxxxxxx <triffid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't give any specific details, nor post my code, because I assumed that- once explained- the problem would be a general one with a straightforward answer. At the time, I thought it was easier to use the standard example, which was cleaner and simpler than my code but still illustrated the point.

I apologise if it sounds like I'm making a big deal of this, or that it's a major hurdle; it's not. For a one-off, it would probably be simple to write a crude pixel-based line function myself. But it would be silly to keep doing this every time *if* there was already a simple way of using the existing facilities.

Anyway, I'll tidy up my code and post relevant parts here soon. In the meantime, thank you for your help.

- triffid@xxxxxxxxxx

gdk has line drawing functions which I assume are appropriate.