Re: Using drawables with preview

Hi,

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 12:05 -0800, triffid@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> However, I want to annotate the PREVIEW (*without* modifying the
> original image's drawable) using gimp_pencil(). That requires a
> GimpDrawable, but rgn_out- i.e. the processed pixels which are used to
> create the preview's contents- is in GimpPixelRgn format. How do I draw
> on the output window?

It would help a lot if you could simply tell us what you actually want
to achieve before going into implementation details. I have the feeling
that all you want to do is to draw something on the preview window. If
that is true, then you definitely don't want to use gimp_pencil() or
similar functions.

Sven