Re: 2.4 showstoppers

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:51:10 +0100, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 11:14 +0100, peter@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

There is still drift on rotation tool using interpolation=NONE

How pointless to tell me. Please make sure that there's a bug report
about it and that it has the 2.4 milestone set.

Sven

I thought it was the responsability and privelege of those with cvs commit rights to determine development milestones for not just anyone.

when you said your list of stoppers was open for discussion I though you meant is was open for discussion.

If it is not then you are right my post was pointless. sorry.