Re: Re: Status OpenUsability student project

GSR wrote:

One question: "creating original art, from 'found images;'" is
creating original art like concept art or full illustrations, be it
realistic, comic, abstract... (that is what I understand for original)
using references; or do collages and other photo composition (that is
what I would understand as "'original' from found images")?

The scenario for this actually includes the words 'collage' and
'wild brush work' to catch the vibe. The results need to be new
art, and we are sure that bitmaps, scans and/or vector graphics
need to be imported/opened in GIMP to do this successfully.

    --ps

        principal user interaction architect
        man + machine interface works