Re: Tinyscheme on win32 (with msvc)

Hans Breuer wrote:
To make the new script-fu compile and work on win32 with msvc some small source adaptions were necessary. IMO most of them are ready to commit, but especially with the stricmp usage I'd like some advice.
[snip]
Ok to commit?

Thanks for the patches, Hans. It looks like some of the changes would be ready to commit. I will take a closer look at them.

A global change of stricmp to g_utf8_collate is not something I want to do. I also don't think it is neccessary. I want to keep the number of changes between the TinyScheme version I use and the original version to a minimum to make it easier to track changes to the original version of TinyScheme.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: