Re: requesting a change in the defaults

0> In article <ef0mri$7fc$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
0> Roel Schroeven <URL:mailto:rschroev_nospam_ml@xxxxxxxxxxx> ("Roel") wrote:

Roel> Sven Neumann schreef:

>> GIMP doesn't rely on the mouse wheel for anything. It uses it if it's
>> there and that's what the mouse wheel controller is doing. Carol is
>> making a fuss out of nothing. Just ignore her.

Roel> Well, there's one thing that doesn't work without the middle
Roel> mouse button: panning.

I thought we were talking about wheel-less mice, not ones with no
middle button at all?

Nevertheless, it is possible to scroll using scrollbars or the panning
widget that appears where the scrollbars meet, without needing anything
other than button 1.