Re: SoC roundup

David Neary (dneary@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> * Proposal for implementing vector layers in the GIMP
> 	Hendrik Boom 	(Simon Budig)
>
> Henrik's vector layer code is now in CVS, and in the 2.3.11 release.
> There are some other features which are in planning.

That is not correct, the code is in the soc2006-vector-layers branch in
CVS and will not be merged with HEAD before 2.4, since this is such a
drastic change, that needs way more user testing before we release it in
the wild.

That having said, I am really glad about this project, it works quite
nicely already, although there is of course a lot of room for polishing.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon@xxxxxxxx              http://simon.budig.de/