SoC: only two weeks left - hurry!

"
But after this call destPR doesn't reflect the contents of tempPR.  I think that
    the problem stems from the call to pixel_regions_register called from within
    copy_region.  If the pixel region is initialized using
pixel_region_init_data
    (like tempPR is) then the subsequent call to pixel_regions_register sets the
    data pointer to an incorrect location.  Specifically, pixel_region_init_data
    sets tempPR->data to the allocated memory, but then pixel_region_register
sets
    tempPR-> data to data + y*rowstride + x * bytes, which for this type of
pixel
    region is an error.
"

I figure out that the problem was that I had to re-initialize the pixel region
before using it again.  Thanks to Pedro and especially to mitch for helping me
along.

Kevin