Gimp Perspective Clone Tool

Hi,

I am developing Gimp Perspective Clone Tool in the context of SOC.
Currently the status of the project is:

- Paint Core ( /app/paint/gimpclonevanishing.c ) works fine but
anti-aliasing is still not developed. Transform matrix is set in the
code,
so by now it only works with the test_image that I have also included
in the zipped patch.

Patch: http://www.pedroalonso.es/soc/PatchGimpCloneVanishing.zip
Plot 1: http://www.pedroalonso.es/soc/persp.png
Plot 2: http://www.pedroalonso.es/soc/persp2.png

- The file where all the stuff is developed is
/app/paint/gimpclonevanishing.c the other ones are the same that for
clone tool by now.

Source Code in html: http://www.pedroalonso.es/soc/gimpclonevanishing.html

- Now I have to develop a gui so the user may define the perspective
plane in a similar way that they do via perspective tool. Using
GimpTransformTool. I don't know how to do that :S

- Another thing that also would be fine is that when you choose a
brush instead you see a brush outline while you are not painting see a
preview. I don't know if is possible to do that.

The goal of that patch is to be included in version 2.6 of gimp, but I
encourage you to test it and give some feedback ;)

Thanks,
Pedro