PSD load/save

Hi,

Does anyone own a list of supported and not supported by GIMP features
of PSD? Googling hasn't helped me much, but at least it gave these two
useful sources:

http://www.mail-archive.com/gimp-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg09223.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg10666.html

I would add to those absense of support for clipping paths, prolly.

I'm not keen to discuss maturity of psd load/save plugin, I would just
appreciate a list of features that work and don't work for a migration
article. Thank you in advance.

By the way, when it comes to migration, would be great if somebody who
has some spare time could rework photoshop actions support extension
from gimp-sharp into core codebase. Just wishful thinking, nothing
else.

Alexandre