Combine masks & UNDO history

I am not sure that this is a bug so I thought I would mention it here.

The PDB function 'gimp-channel-combine-masks' does not appear to register with the UNDO history. Perhaps it is not supposed to since it does not modify the image but there are some other functions that don't modify the image (that affect channels, paths, and selections) that do get added to the UNDO history.

I can't think of any practical difficulties that might arise from this; I only encountered it while debugging a script-fu. Nonetheless, it would seem to me that this function should be UNDO-able but then I do not really know what the criteria for the UNDO-ability of a functions is.

To demonstrate:

;; select a rectangular region
(set! rect (car (gimp-selection-save image)))
;; select a elliptical region
(set! circle (car (gimp-selection-save image)))
(gimp-channel-combine-masks rect circle CHANNEL-OP-INTERSECT 0 0 )

;; The operation is not UNDOable (should it be?)