Re: PDF import

And about the third point?

" 3) When I import a PDF with gs, the window "load PostScript" window doesn't have an option to change the units of the size (ex mm, inches, pixels, ...). I think this is easy to implements and very useful. "

Dalai

2006/4/22, Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 02:23:26PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "Nathan Summers" <rockwalrus@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> >> 2) Why the link above isn't in the "GIMP for Windows" page?
> >
> > It probably should be.  *makes silent guestures suggesting that the
> > gimp web team take note*
>
> What web team? In case you didn't realize, there is no active gimp web
> team for some years now and only a minimum of maintainance work is
> being done by occasional contributors.

we discussed this a lgm.

axel volunteered to help and raphael.  karine said she would help with
content.

the new web site has the software put together and working, it is in
need of updated content and a different style.

axel and raphael were to be working on a registery replacement.  i
haven't heard from either of them about this since the meeting.

carol