Re: Accepting GSOC Students

Hi,

Michael Schumacher said:
>>  1. They must be able to compile the software   (a few students ended
>>     loosing time by not having a propper dev environment)
>
> They must be able to build current CVS.

This should not be a prerequisite. Someone who knows the details of
compiling software can learn how to build from CVS in a couple of days
(for info: I say a couple of days because there are *lots* of
prerequisites, and because using CVS itself is not obvious for someone
who has never done so). Don't set the bar too high.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary