.:: GIMP Command Line Issue ::.

HI
iam making a utility to do batch processing for blur filters (command Line) using GIMP,i have tried the batch and it is working fine, but it takes around 30 seconds to run on my machine (I have a 3GHz processor, 1GB ram, windowsXP?)??When I use the Windows interface for GIMP, it doesn?t take more than a couple of seconds at max to apply any of the blur filters (so it is not a machine issue?).
most of the time used to load filters/fonts/plug-ins/scripts/extensions
how can i dont load these extra with me when running batch file & how can i use a single instance of GIMP to  run all my command?????
Thanks