Re: Smaller toolbar and grouping

Hey Bart.. Another Blender3D person here!

As far as useability, goes- im that That fussed. though I tend towards the more common row of buttons under the button your pressing (alligned to the right/left) This is simple because your not limited to a 4 options. (okay 5 would work but look silly) and since a diagonal button is not a part of the options but still outlined somewhat, (in barts example the measurement tool is outlined on 3 sides, though I can tell its not an option, a quick click and select may be more confusing in this case.)
its better to just have a row//

Another resion to use a left/right aligned row. is that many people place there toolbars at the side of there screen. no5. would have the LHS button off the screen.

Still I like the idea of having nested buttons, especialy for the transform tools that I rarely use but need to access.
- Cam