Re: Plea for a new interface user for the GIMP

Hi,

"Roland Wild" <wildhostile@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>    Before to show you that "review" I want to point out that I'm
>    neither a developper nor a designer but just a user. And I don't
>    know if other alternativ interfaces were suggested on this
>    mailing list.  I would like you to give me your opinion on this:
>    http://linuxmedia.tuxfamily.org/contrib/gimp/index.html you can
>    access to the english version by clicking on the little flag on
>    the top. this english version was translated by me: again I
>    apologize for the possible bad words.

Nothing really new there except for the transparent windows which are
simply not implementable in a portable way (yet). Otherwise your
proposal is very similar to other proposals we've seen before. Our
plan is to discuss these changes based on the product vision that we
have created at LGM and based on the user scenarios that we are
going to create next. Feel free to join to this effort.

Sven