Re: Why be cryptic? 'Xtns' should be name 'Extensions'

Alex Fernandez wrote:

>> Why do you keep using GIMP? Why don't you help Boudewijn with tracking
>> down bugs in Krita 1.5 beta2?
>
> Great way to attract collaborators. I guess many people love the GIMP,
> but they don't have the attitude to cooperate in its development; I
> could not be this harsh even if I tried.

Both questions are valid. How would you phrase them to be less harsh?
Please also keep in mind that many people here aren't native speakers,
and this question wouldn't necessarily be harsh in any way in e.g.
German (it would depend a lot on the tone to make it harsh there).

HTH,
Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp