Re: Why be cryptic? 'Xtns' should be name 'Extensions'

Hi,

"Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre.prokoudine@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> When you say "get rid of" you mean distribute its menu items over
> menus in each document's window?

Yes.

> And when it's done will toolbox still be an always floating window
> or optionally dockable one?

We will have to evaluate this based on user scenarios. ButI don't
think we would reject a clean patch that adds this functionality.

> Simply distributing menu items sounds like a fairly easy task.

It is definitely not easy to get a menu structure done right. OK, the
File menu will be easy because most of its entries are already in the
image's File menu. Help will be easy as well, it would just be moved
as is. But can you make reasonable suggestions for where to place all
the items that are currently in the Xtns menu?

Sven