Re: [Gimp-user] Problems compiling GIMP

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 03:42:56PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:

> Am 11.02.2006 um 15:14 schrieb Scott:
> >I am sure I will eventually fix GIMP or come up with a work around, at
> >which point I will forward the info on for your consumption.
>
> so, may be we should kick this issue to GIMP-dev and ask for help.
> May be even a bug should filed for this?
>
> Hopefully somebody can bring some light into this.

As I told you on IRC, engage the libtool people about it. Unless you
feel like donating a decent OS X 10.4 machine to a developer, this isn't
going to be fixed by just sitting around and whining for it to happen.

You want it fixed, and you're the one who has access to the platform for
testing and investigation, so you have to do some legwork.

-Yosh