[Fwd: GUADEC logo and theme contest]

Hi all,

The GUADEC logo & theme competition is open, and we're looking for entries - the prize is an expenses paid trip to GUADEC.

We are also looking for jury members, and would like the jury to include a GIMP developer. Could anyone interested in being a juror please contact me?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary
bolsh@xxxxxxxx

This is an invitation to be part of the jury that will decide the winner
of the GUADEC logo and theme design contest. We would like to have a
member of the GIMP community in this jury. We are inviting:

    * GNOME Foundation - the owners of the brand
    * GUADEC committee - the contest organisers
    * art.gnome.org - main source of contributors (I)
    * gnome-look.org - main source of contributors (and II)
    * GIMP development team - experts in creative GTK+ tools (I)
    * Inkscape development team - experts in creative GTK+ tools (II)
    * Drupal.org - experts in themes
    * GNOME Catalan translation team - the local perspective
    * The community - vote based on a poll

We are sending all the invitations today, since yesterday the GUADEC
beta site was soft-released: http://beta.guadec.org

We have designed a procedure to decide the winner that shouldn't take
much time, nor debates. It is based on a first round of nominations and
a second round of votes. The whole decision process will last one week,
starting on Feb 1st.