Re: lense distortion plugin

Yep, was suggesting that it be included since 95% of users wont go and install plugins even if they'd use them.
About not adding new plugins...

Im not sure how the Gimp people work but if your more interested in stripping plugins-
Take a look and
Distort>Blinds,
Artistic>Preditor
Light and Shadow> Apply Lense
... All seem like theyd have significantly less procticle application then - Removing lense distortion.