Re: More Windows Newbie Build Problems

Get a more current version of Pango. The win32 folders at ftp.gtk.org
usually contain all matching versions for a release.

BTW, is this script still maintained? The current problems are probably due
to the fact that is was never used to build GIMP 2.3 or directly from CVS,
but is there someone who cares for it and adds the latest libs at least?

As a side note, anyone using this script is strongly advised to see it a a
convenience script and not something that is required to build GIMP on
windows. You should make yourself familiar with it and understand why it
does and why it does it - and how you can do the same without it.

HTH,
Michael

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl