GIMP VBR brushes

I noticed that, although there are variable-size brushes in GIMP (VBR), it's
installed with a lot of pixmap brushes (GBR) that can be easily replaced.
So I made a replacement set of VBR brushes.
The set I made can be downloaded here:
http://www.geocities.com/preacher_mg/brushes.html

I will be happy if you incorporated it into GIMP instead of the old ones,
keeping, of course, the pixmap brushes that have unique shapes.

By the way, is there any way to arrange them not according to alphabetical order?
The round brushes really need to be at the beginning of the list and I found it
difficult to name them so they will be at the beginning and had to use the
suffix "brush".

Michael Grosberg