Re: [Gimp-developer] Alpha compositing

Hi JS,

Thanks for the precisions. I'm working on a real-time video processing software (http://drone.ws). I have integrated the composition functions found in gimp-composite* and they work remarkably. I'll take a look at the src_over/dst_over implementations and compare them with my own impl. to see which is faster. I'll probably implement the other operators as well but only for RGBA. Since GEGL seems to support different color models, my implementation will doubtly be useful to you (would it?)

   Thanks again.

   Best,

   JS