[Gimp-developer] Gimp swap file increase

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Gimp server which runs on Linux. Every time I create an image, the memory used by the Gimp increases. I tried to delete the image at the end of the Perl subroutine that creates it, but the memory usage still goes up and is never freed. As a result, I have to restart the gimp server periodically.

To delete the image I'm using gimp_image_delete. I also tried gimp_layer_delete, but I'm getting an error when I use it.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Andrei