[Gimp-developer] Appearance on The Linux Link Tech Show

Hello everyone. I'm with The Linux Link Tech Show. It's a weekly web based
show that mostly talks about linux and Free/open source issues. The show
goes out live on Wednesday nights at 8:30 PM EST.  We really appreciate
all of your efforts and hard work with the GIMP project. I was wondering
if any of the core developers would like to come onto the show to discuss
the application. You can listen to some of the past shows to get a sense
of the
content: http://www.tllts.info/archives/

Thanks for your time

--