Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Re: optional scaling in the save dialog?

That is great.

I did not know that the GIMP could reuse tiles from one image to
another. Actually, I didi not tought this was done even from a layer
to another - that explains why adding new layers to large images goes
so smoothly.

I am more than happy.

How does this memory usega behave when one apply a transform (scale
down in this case), ont he image, or on a copy of it?

Because Mateusz wrote me that the disabling undo improved the
performance of the operation.

Maybe it is just the beneffits f not having  "X" allocated anymore,
and therefore no more swaps after the scale down.

Regards,

	JS
	-><-