Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: color management

I just installed and tested this latest version.  At this point it is
good enough to be of use for those that need/want color management.
The changes that were made between version 0.0.9 and this version were
mostly to the user interface (big improvement) and some bug fixes.  I
have also asked Jordi to add a black point compensation option and a
few other functionality things and perhaps we will see these in the
next version.  Along with the proofing filters already in GIMP all
that is missing to implement a basic manual CM work flow is the
ability to specify and use a display profile.