RE: [Gimp-developer] GimpContext and Gimp Perl's non-thread safe resources

Sven-

I've been running my Gimp Perl script entirely as a single cgi
communicating to Gimp through the perl-server without having registered
any of the code.  I think from your response that the portion of the
script that sets the color, does the text rendering and pushes the
gimpcontext needs to be executed within an individual Gimp procedure
call which means I'll have to register at least that portion of it.
Running it all as a cgi doesn't appear to "magically" make use of a
script-only context, and so it was probably still using the user
context.  Let me know if I'm offbase on this.

Thanks,
Jared