Re: [Gimp-developer] jpeg-exif continued

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:31:15 +0100, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "William Skaggs" <weskaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > The code is available from Raphael's web page, but it isn't in CVS,
> > and it's up to Raphael when to put it there.
>
> AFAIK the code available there is somewhat outdated and the API might
> have changed.

Yes to both, although the basic stuff hasn't changed much.  I never
managed to finish the code that generates the EXIF block from XMP,
though, so that's still work-in-progress.  But as I have been unable
to access my account and update my web pages on wilber.gimp.org since
last month, I would like to have this fixed before syncing the files
and eventually committing the metadata stuff to CVS.

> > And yes, it makes sense to continue discussing this w/o Raphael,
> > although it would make a lot more sense to continue discussing it
> > with him.  I'm sure he will contribute to the discussion when he's
> > ready to.
>
> OK then. I will have another look at your other mail then. But I think
> that you and Raphael should be deciding this, not me.

As I have a bad track record of disappearing when people need some
input from me (due to business trips, vacation or other bad excuses),
I am glad that you discussed this while I was away.

-Raphaël